Adding Custom Scripts
Site-wide and page-wide scripts can be used for many purposes. In this example, we'll show you how to add a Facebook "like" box.
- Open the Pages Panel and click the gear icon for the page you want to add scripts to.
- You can add code either to the Header Scripts or Body Scripts of the page, giving you more flexibility in what you wish to accomplish.
- For this example, our code will go into Body Scripts.
- Paste your code into the text box and click Save.
- Click View Page to see your work live on your site!
- You can always go back and edit your code or add more.
- If you wish to add site-wide scripts, click the Settings Panel and scroll down to Site Scripts.
- Add site-wide scripts just as above with page-wide scripts.
Check out the live result of the example we used above here!
Based on this article, here are a few hand picked recommendations:
It's easy to embed an e-commerce solution into your SimplyBuilt website.Manage your sales the way you want.
Add a File
Add a downloadable file like a menu, application or song to your website for visitors.
How Embedding Works
SimplyBuilt embeds support iframes and scripts from other services like Facebook or Twitter.