Set a Page's Social Media Image
When you add a URL to social media platforms like Facebook, an image from the page with a descriptive caption is automatically generated for sharing as seen below. SimplyBuilt now allows you to select the image that will represent your page. Learn how, you social media master!
- Head over to the ToolRack and click the Pages Panel icon to view all site pages.
- Click the gear icon of the page you wish to choose a social media image for. This will reveal its Page Settings.
- Scroll down to Social Media Image and click on Browse to choose an image from your computer’s hard drive.
- Choose a file from your hard drive, click Open in your file menu and click Preview to see the image you’ve selected.
- Changed your mind? No prob! Simply select Remove and choose another image.
Once you’re happy with the image that will represent your page, head over to a social media platform and view the result by copying your page’s URL into the text field. Voila!
Based on this article, here are a few hand picked recommendations:
Edit Page Settings
Page Settings provide additional context and structured information to help improve your SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
Duplicate a Page
Learn how to duplicate your favorite page layouts on SimplyBuilt to make building faster than ever!
Adding Custom Scripts
Site-wide and page-wide scripts can be used for many purposes. In this example, we'll show you how to add a Facebook "like" box.